JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Bremerton
State
Washington
Zip Code
I built this rifle in 2020, shot it about 10 times to adjust the gas block. Shot it another 10 shots a week later to sight it in, ran out of ammo, and haven't shot it since. I had an Aero M5 lower sitting around for a while and thought I'd build this rifle for long range so I used a 20moa mount and was way off on my calculations, never having used a 20moa mount before and by the time I got it on paper I ran out of ammo. By the time I found more 6.5 ammo I lost interest. Shot a good group once I was on paper and cycled fine. I got busy with other gun projects I'm more interested in and this one has been a safe queen that's using up precious real estate that three smaller guns could use. I realized I'm never going to be into long range shooting or long range hunting.

The Magpul UBR stock is configured in the A5 configuration, which is why I'm using a carbine length buffer. That buffer with the rifle spring and adjustable gas has very low recoil. Faxon barrel was discounted because it was blemished when I bought it from Faxon so I posted a pic of the blemish. It can't be seen under the handguard. Really nice barrel. Heck the whole thing is pretty nice, but it's a large long range gun, not my cup of tea.

I will meet at any FFL in Seabeck, Bremerton, Belfair, or Shelton to do the transfer. I'm not making a road trip or shipping. I'd prefer doing the transfer through Palmer Ordnance in Seabeck or Northshore Arms in Belfair.

Price is $2100 as pictured, or $1850 without scope and mount. I may be interested in trades of similar value, or trades plus cash. Looking for something like an original Colt Python, pre-64 Winchester/Savage/Remington/etc, Tavor 12ga, Benelli M4, Q, Noveske, KAC, etc etc etc. I might also be interested in EOTech or Trijicon optics.

Aero M5 Upper
Aero M5 Lower
Aero M5 Atlas S-One Handguard
Aero NiB Bolt
Aero M5 LPK
Faxon 22in Match Fluted Heavy Duty Barrel (Blem)
Geissele G2S Trigger
Magpul UBR Gen2 Stock
Radian Raptor Charging Handle
Vortex Strike Eagle 3-18x44 with EBR-4 MOA (Illuminated reticle)
Warhuntusa 20moa 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount
PSA Custom Click Adjust Gas Block
PSA Custom Nitride Rifle Length Gas Tube
KNS Precision Trigger Pins
VG6 Epsilon Muzzle Brake
Custom Engraved Dust Cover
Aero Carbine 5.6oz Buffer
Armalite AR-10 Rifle Spring

20210512_092021_1620836749120.jpg 20210512_092219_1620836816499.jpg 20200729_211627~2.jpg 20200627_172533.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.