JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
For sale is a new Custom Aero DPMS pattern AR10/LR308. This is now the sixth Aero AR10 I've built using a lot of the same high-quality high-value parts I've had such good luck with on other builds. The gun has been test fired, but only one 20 round magazine so the rifle is in pristine condition. It shoots extremely well and tight with a perfect 3 o'clock ejection pattern. Here is the build list:

Aero M5 Upper and Lower Receiver (Multi-Cal)
Aero M5 Atlas R-One Handguard 12"
Aero (BA) 16" 308 Govt 1:10 Mid Barrel 4150 CMV Nitride Finish
Aero Upper and Lower Parts Kits (trigger and takedown pins upgraded)
Aero Charging Handle
Aero Mid-Length Gas Tube
YHM Clamp-Style Gas Block
BCM Polished Nickel Teflon Trigger
KNS Upgraded Takedown Pins
Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG
3.8oz AR10 Carbine Buffer
Geissele Super 42 Braided Buffer Spring
POF Enhanced 6-position Buffer Tube
Magpul QD End Plate
Magpul MOE SL Stock
Magpul MIAD Grip
Magpul 20rd PMAG
Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider

All in this is about a $1000 build and all parts are new. I build these things out of love not making money so enjoy the low price. Note: Does not include BUIS. I have strong personal preferences on BUIS so I respect your right to choose. The build is about 8lbs unloaded.

Located in Tigard. Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn or Oregon Rifleworks. PM or text Scott @ 805-443-1391 with questions or offers. The only trade I would consider would be a very recent Ruger Mini Thirty tactical.

IMG_0875.JPG IMG_0876.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi, I apologize for the late response but I am interested. If you respond here or message me at 503 602 3925 I will respond or you can ask more questions

Negative. Whole rifle only. Though I know why you would ask that, Toolcraft NiB BCGs are badass. The quality of the machining and finish is better than I've seen on any other NiB BCG.

Still available, but I am locking this ad and creating a new ad because I am adding BUIS to the package and further reducing price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.