JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Sumner
State
Washington
Zip Code
Used for less than 100 rounds. Shoots awesome. I'm selling it because I never shoot it. Barrel is guaranteed sub-MOA by Ballistic Advantage (with match ammo). No lower. Photo is for demonstration purposes only.

Specs:
Aero Precision M4E1 Upper Receiver, Anodized
Aero Precision 15" ATLAS S-ONE MLOK Handguard, Magpul FDE Cerakote
Ballistic Advantage 16" Mid-Length Hansen .625 (light) Barrel, 416R SS in 223 Wylde with Nickel Boron barrel extension, M4 Feedramps, and cross-pinned BA gas block
Aero Precision Mid Length SS gas tube
Aero Precision BCG with upgraded Nickel Boron (headspaced) C158 Bolt
Mega Arms Slidelock Ambi Charging Handle
JMac(?) Handstop
Advanced Armament Brakeout Muzzle Brake

Close to $900 into this upper. It's in like new condition (as shown in the photos). No disappointments with this purchase.

Payment to be made via efunds (zell, vnmo, or Ca$h App). NO PayPal. Upper will ship via UPS ground or Priority Mail after payment has been received and verified.

TRADES:
Would be willing to trade for a quality medium power variable optic MPVO.

IMG_6295.jpeg IMG_6296.jpeg IMG_6294.jpeg IMG_6297.jpeg Photoroom_20240501_055656.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.