JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Alright guys, selling my AR10. New project in the works to replace it.
It is a factory complete Aero Precision M5E1 AR10 in .308, 16" Stainless barrel. The rifle was cerakoted by Blowndeadline in a scheme deemed Burnt Bronze Woodland. Full camo jobs like this run around $400 from him, the rifle itself runs about $1500.
The rifle will come with a generic A2 muzzle device, although I can add a Lantac Dragon or VG6 Precision Gamma, for some additional cash. I'll throw in one 20 round Magpul mag.
The optic and mount are not included, although I will let the combo go for an additional $600. Vortex PST 4-16x50, ADM Delta C mount.
The rifle shoots sub MOA with handloads, around 1.5 MOA with crappy blaster ammo.

Asking $1100 for the rifle.
No trades at this time.
Located in the Eugene area.

MAX_6773-L.jpg

Last Edited:
Alright guys, selling my AR10. New project in the works to replace it.
It is a factory complete Aero Precision M5E1 AR10 in .308, 16" Stainless barrel. The rifle was cerakoted by Blowndeadline in a scheme deemed Burnt Bronze Woodland. Full camo jobs like this run around $400 from him, the rifle itself runs about $1500.
The rifle will come with a generic A2 muzzle device, although I can add a Lantac Dragon or VG6 Precision Gamma, for some additional cash. I'll throw in one 20 round Magpul mag.
The optic and mount are not included, although I will let the combo go for an additional $600. Vortex PST 4-16x50, ADM Delta C mount.
The rifle shoots sub MOA with handloads, around 1.5 MOA with crappy blaster ammo.

Asking $1000 for the rifle.
No trades at this time.
Located in the Eugene area.

View attachment 411360
I'm very interested. Do you still have this AR?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.