JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price Drop! Asked $1300 originally, dropped to 1100.

Full Aero Precision build, this M5E1/AR10 uses a Magpul fixed stock, pistol grip, sling, and BUIS sights. 18" barrel, rifle length gas system, an absolute blast to shoot. Nitrided BCG. 7.62x51/ .308

Seen about 500 rounds, rifle is in great condition. Gun comes with two 25rd Pmags.

I am clearing out my collection, selling most of my guns so I can buy:
1. A couple of really nice rifles (already acquired, except the Zastava AK)
2. Ammo
3. Training

Help me achieve these goals by buying my guns :D Ask me about the other ones I have listed.

The only trade I will consider is an MPX or Zastava M70. Not interested in the 16" barreled version or the coyote brown copperhead. I have cash and other firearms I'd be willing to trade.

PXL_20220320_060800640.jpg PXL_20220320_060821615.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Full Aero Precision build, this M5E1/AR10 uses a Magpul fixed stock, pistol grip, sling, and BUIS sights. 18" barrel, rifle length gas system, an absolute blast to shoot. Nitrided BCG. 7.62x51/ .308

Seen about 500 rounds, rifle is in great condition. Gun comes with two 25rd Pmags.

I am clearing out my collection, selling most of my guns so I can buy:
1. A couple of really nice rifles (already acquired, except the Zastava AK)
2. Ammo
3. Training

Help me achieve these goals by buying my guns :D Ask me about the other ones I have listed.

View attachment 1161835 View attachment 1161836
Nice looking rifle

Finally one at a more reasonable price. There was so many listing for these at 2,000 and I couldn't understand why because they were just regular aero lr308s with no fancy scope and no bulk ammo.

Finally one at a more reasonable price. There was so many listing for these at 2,000 and I couldn't understand why because they were just regular aero lr308s with no fancy scope and no bulk ammo.
I'm glad you think it's reasonably priced, I would agree! If you have any questions please feel free to start a conversation with me :)

What other ones do you have listed sir ?
Hey Jessy,

These are the other firearms I have listed:

I also have an AR15 carbine which is not listed but that I would be open to selling. Please see the photos below.

Thank you!

PXL_20220320_060627818.jpg PXL_20220320_060650105.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top