JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale: Aero Precision 10.5 inch AR pistol, Sig Romeo 5 optic, Aero pop up sights, SB3 brace, nickel boron bolt carrier group from PSA, Strike Industries Warthog muzzle brake, 2 new 30 round Magpul magazines, 200 rounds of target ammo and Bulldog 29" discreet AR carry case. $900 for the complete package or $700 for the pistol, mags and carry case...minus sights, optic, ammo.

I ordered the complete upper from Aero. I ordered the Aero lower and build kit from Brownells. A co worker and AR armorer built the lower for me. I have had this pistol for several years and do not shoot it as often as I thought. It has functioned flawlessly and my best guess is less than 500 rounds thru it.

FFL transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More with buyer covering the fee.

The only real trade interest I have is a Henry Long Ranger in .308 or .223/5.56. Thanks for looking.

. left side.jpg right side.jpg inside Bulldog case.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am meeting another guy at Tigard Pawn 4 More today at 11:30 for a transfer. I could meet you there at noon if you would like to look at the pistol. Message me here or a text 360-910-5690. Thanks, Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.