JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Edgewood
State
Washington
Bought the upper/lower set when they were first released, then ended up grabbing a complete upper later. Never been out of the box except for the pics, $125.

20210626_160010.jpg 20210626_160109.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry, dumb question about to be asked-

The plate with two Allen screws on the left side of the upper. What is that for? I have seen other manufacturers uppers with the same thing.

I'm not certain on the functionality of it, but the other end of the metal rod protrudes into the receiver basically at a right angle to what you see on the outside. There's a bit of a hook to the end and it has some rotation to it as well. I just put my EPC together but haven't even fired it yet. I'm betting it's the LRBHO system. Rounds in the mag keep the lever out of the way of the bolt. No rounds and the lever pops out and blocks the bolt.

Thank you! Makes sense. My AR style PPC is a dedicated 9mm (narrow mag well) using Colt style mags. The LRBHO is like a traditional AR & thus lacks what's on the left side of yours. Hence my curiosity.

Thank you for solving that mystery!

GLWS!

PS- Your avatar cracked me up!

WMB

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top