JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Portland
State
Oregon
This is probably a long shot, but here goes:

Looking for a gently used EPC 9 complete upper, with the updated/newer feed cone. Bolt, and charging handle not desired and muzzle device optional. Want black, not FDE. I ordered an 11.5 barrel to build one , but it seems like someone might have one that they're done playing with that might cost less than me purchasing a threaded EPC upper and Aero hand-guard to complete putting together an upper. Not interested in longer than 12" barrel or shorter than 7" barrel.

Would consider a different brand of 9mm upper with barrel lengths bw 7" and 11" and could be higher price point depending on what it is (would love CMMG Banshee, but doubt I can afford it but please ask if interested in parting w one).

Make me an offer. Willing to pay cash but could do partial trade for
223/5.56 ammo
9mm ammo
BCM 12.5 (ish…maybe 13") MCMR mlok handguard (barrel nut has skuffs but solid)—this is a sweet handguard.
Burris 1x 4 LVPO w/ PA mount.
FWIW I could purchase an EPC in desired lengths online, new, for a little less than $400, so aiming lower than that. Cosmetics less of an issue so long as blemishes not extreme and considered in price.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service