JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another fan of AFS here.

I worked with Steve on purchasing some suppressors and then some more suppressors.
I opted to do business with him after being treated rather rudely at one of the other shops here in town.

Steve took time out of his day to answer questions, show me options, and ultimately sell me what i chose. The painful part is waiting on a certain agency to approve some paper work.
I have also done a private transaction transfer with him.
Occasionally i text him about something i am looking for, sometimes its an immediate response other times it is later in the day. Which is well understood, one man shop, doing his best to take care of the folks who do business with him.

I wholeheartedly recommend Steve and AFS.

Welcome Aboard s0101.gif

Adaptive Firing Solutions, LLC was created with a simple mission: To ensure each customer finds the right item, tool, or solution into their area of interest that best fits their needs. We take a consultative and holistic approach with our customers by asking specific questions to assess their true needs while offering options, provide training recommendations, and more! Adaptive Firing Solutions has built a strong reputation since 2012 with our consistent and satisfied customer base.

Don't just take our word for it. Check out our 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, and the endorsements here on Northwest Firearms gun forum! We strive to provide an excellent experience for our customers and to be their partner in the firearms world.

Contact Adaptive Firing Solutions Today!

Steve Riehl, Owner
Adaptive Firing Solutions, LLC
(Class 3/SOT Dealer)
971-217-6811
[email protected]

Hours of Operation
Tuesday-Saturday: 10am-6pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed

View attachment 1200670
Can totally recommend Steve... no hassle, down to earth and reasonable prices.

I have used AFS a couple times recently, pre-and-post 114. I am very pleased with the great service he provides.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top