WTS/WTT OR Adams Arms Mid length AR unfired $850 or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a NEW never fired Adams Arms mid length gas piston ar-15 for sale or trade.

I purchased two of these rifles and my dad didn't end up wanting one so I am looking to get rid of one of them...

I am specifically looking for a colt le 6920 for trade or $ 850 obo

let me know if any questions or whatever...

rofl_copter3@yahoo.com

OP
B
Reactions
Sorry Don't know how to quote multiple posts, but do the first post please email for pics and I can send them straight out to you.

Second poster, thank you but I'm not looking for a bigger caliber rifle at this time.

And third poster, I do not believe so I bought these rifles from a Ffl holder here in town for $900 a piece he said it was all new lower pricing from Adams arms that they were a little over 1100 before the price drop...

3MTA3

Reactions
And third poster, I do not believe so I bought these rifles from a Ffl holder here in town for $900 a piece he said it was all new lower pricing from Adams arms that they were a little over 1100 before the price drop...
That's a good deal on a great rifle then. When the supply dries up expect to see prices go back to the normal levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom