JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a NEW never fired Adams Arms mid length gas piston ar-15 for sale or trade.

I purchased two of these rifles and my dad didn't end up wanting one so I am looking to get rid of one of them...

I am specifically looking for a colt le 6920 for trade or $ 850 obo

let me know if any questions or whatever...

[email protected]

I Have a aero lower armalite upper ar10 I'm looking to trade for a ar15 any interest

Screenshot_2014-08-23-22-47-46.png

Sorry Don't know how to quote multiple posts, but do the first post please email for pics and I can send them straight out to you.

Second poster, thank you but I'm not looking for a bigger caliber rifle at this time.

And third poster, I do not believe so I bought these rifles from a Ffl holder here in town for $900 a piece he said it was all new lower pricing from Adams arms that they were a little over 1100 before the price drop...

And third poster, I do not believe so I bought these rifles from a Ffl holder here in town for $900 a piece he said it was all new lower pricing from Adams arms that they were a little over 1100 before the price drop...

That's a good deal on a great rifle then. When the supply dries up expect to see prices go back to the normal levels.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top