JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Haven't seen this posted here, so I figured I'd share the site active junky with you guys. It grants cash back to you for visiting their site before making purchases at outdoor specific websites. I use it for cabelas and you get 7% cash back there. Was as high as 15% a couple of weeks ago. If you sign up through a referral, you get $10 instant, and the referring person gets $10 as well. Centerfire Ammo gets you 2% rinfire and guns get you 1% but everything else gets the full cash back percentage. My referral link is Active Junky
Or if you prefer not to click referral just visit activejunky.com

Have a good one guys.

Too many stores to list, something like 400. But cabelas, bass pro, gander, Nike, moosejaw, north face, backcountry, sierra trading post, tactics, eastern mountain sports, Patagonia, under armor, campmore, Ll bean, Eddie Bauer, brownells, Expedia, Oakley, Columbia, yeti, and so on.

Too many stores to list, something like 400. But cabelas, bass pro, gander, Nike, moosejaw, north face, backcountry, sierra trading post, tactics, eastern mountain sports, Patagonia, under armor, campmore, Ll bean, Eddie Bauer, brownells, Expedia, Oakley, Columbia, yeti, and so on.
To clarify, that website needs to allow people to see the list of their referral stores before making someone sign up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top