JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$589
Manufacturer
Aimpoint
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
sold, thank y'all, time to get a couple of multi cal. cans.

I can order them direct from Aimpoint with my leo discount.
I hate seeing pond scum folks charging $900 for a $534 optic, I can't let folks get jacked around like that, I'm an ethical and honest MOFO and hate to see folks rip others off.
And you know who you are.
I'm only allotted so many, so it's a first come first serve.
And here is the price proof below, I just took this.

D8D45663-B12C-47F1-8276-E740787616BA.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I hate seeing pond scum folks charging $900 for a $534 optic, I can't let folks get jacked around like that, I'm an ethical and honest MOFO and hate to see folks rip others off.

View attachment 1287110
You are awesome 😎 wish I had the cash right now😳

View attachment 1287110
Are you able to get a mount for a AR-Pistol rail also by chance?

So the real question is if LEOs can order the optic right at this moment or do they have to wait till the item is back in stock. Cause righ as of right, it is out of stock on their site.

OP can you confirm that you can order right now? Cause if you can, I'm sure there's a line of people wanting to order.

So the real question is if LEOs can order the optic right at this moment or do they have to wait till the item is back in stock. Cause righ as of right, it is out of stock on their site.

OP can you confirm that you can order right now? Cause if you can, I'm sure there's a line of people wanting to order.
I have buddies who are active LE. From what they have told me is they don't get set privileges. Just a discounted price. So if it's out of stock on the website they also have to wait.

View attachment 1287110
Do you have it on hand? Because I do. Your post made me laugh 😉

E3BD0E97-60A1-4130-A57F-A220CF6F29D2.jpeg 4307AE6A-3570-405F-92D4-945001FE922B.jpeg

If someone's that impatient to pay 900 dollars for a 600 dollar optic then I don't feel bad for them. Price gouging yes. But no one is forced to pay the high price. People can ask what they want even if the rest of us just shake our heads.

It's called capitalism. If you have something that someone else wants bad enough to pay then it's fair. Whether it's right/ethical/moral is another question.

You had to have put in for the item about 6 months ago, I got mine about 2 weeks ago and the rep said they'd have more coming out within the next 2-3 weeks, I requested for another 3 from Aimpoint direct and I have other supplies I use for sub $600 prices
If someone's that impatient to pay 900 dollars for a 600 dollar optic then I don't feel bad for them. Price gouging yes. But no one is forced to pay the high price. People can ask what they want even if the rest of us just shake our heads.

It's called capitalism. If you have something that someone else wants bad enough to pay then it's fair. Whether it's right/ethical/moral is another question.
Yeah, biden bend over capitalism does not work me, $100 max over market value is fair enough, I'm just trying to help folks out bud, $300 over market is like sending $20 billion to the Ukraine nazis every week when we need it here to fix our borders and recent flooding and hurricanes in Florida.
I'm a realist who's been burnt in the past and even if I have to drop the price and take hits and losses then so be it, at least I can sleep at night and I know I gained some good customers when I sale em.
I guess ethics, honestly and morals have left NWFA, should call it " Rip every off firearms ".
Sorry I actually had a soul and heart and want to let folks know they don't have to pay a mental price for an optic.

You had to have put in for the item about 6 months ago, I got mine about 2 weeks ago and the rep said they'd have more coming out within the next 2-3 weeks, I requested for another 3 from Aimpoint direct and I have other supplies I use for sub $600 prices

Yeah, biden bend over capitalism does not work me, $100 max over market value is fair enough, I'm just trying to help folks out bud, $300 over market is like sending $20 billion to the Ukraine nazis every week when we need it here to fix our borders and recent flooding and hurricanes in Florida.
I'm a realist who's been burnt in the past and even if I have to drop the price and take hits and losses then so be it, at least I can sleep at night and I know I gained some good customers when I sale em.
I guess ethics, honestly and morals have left NWFA, should call it " Rip every off firearms ".
Sorry I actually had a soul and heart and want to let folks know they don't have to pay a mental price for an optic.
Oh I agree with you. I wasn't trying to criticize you at all. I 100% respect and appreciate what you're doing. I used to do the same when I was working in the firearm industry and got discounts.

In short, I think he was trying to say just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it if you have a moral compass.
20% profit is professional and expected in most cases but 50% …..

Hey I appreciate what you're doing here, but please look up the Budapest Memorandum. It shines a light on why we are and should be helping Ukraine. We made a commitment.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top