JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would appreciate any firsthand experience from members with this powder in these calibers.

Some time ago I saw some guys claiming somewhere that Magpro is identical to the old Winchester Magnum Rifle (WMR) powder. That when Winchester discontinued it, Accurate picked it up and renamed it Magpro. No idea if any truth to that or not. What I do know is WMR has worked very well in my 7Mag and luckily still have 6lbs left. Going to pick up several lbs of Magpro today on a deal I couldn't pass up.

I don't load and shoot just 30-06. It just happens to be my favorite.

I missed this when you posted it (holy necro thread, Batman!). And while I don't have first hand experience with MagPro in the standard .270 Win, I have used it quite a bit in .270WSM. If I find some on a shelf for a decent price, I will grab it and give it a try in my standard .270 Win. Hopefully someone else will see this and post some actual details, in the event that I don't find any more. (The pound and a half or so I have left is reserved for my son's .270 WSM Model 70 and Nosler 150 gr Ballistic Tips. With his 27" custom Lilja barrel, it is a long range deer killing machine!)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top