JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How about a show of hands willing to help clean up a spot at Abernathy Creek, west of Longview?
Went up there this morning for a short time and it just gets worse every time. At least the abandoned car is gone ... for now. Been replaced with a couple deer carcasses. If you are familiar with the area, it is the first spur to the left after you leave the asphalt. A spot about 100yds by 50yds that is pretty well trashed. I have hauled stuff out each time, but it has grown beyond what one guy can do.
Would like to get at least a half dozen guys with rakes, shovels, pitchforks, and cans. Could maybe have a shoot after. Looking at next Sunday possibly? Weather is supposed to be decent.
Any takers?

CCF4DB1F-565C-4554-AB44-C4D5EA3C1EB8.jpeg E7B732BC-55F2-4F8D-ABDD-E008626BE059.jpeg A4541AD7-408B-4BDF-8816-67DA3485279E.jpeg BFFCD75B-0C58-40CD-B497-FC6796C31405.jpeg CCF4DB1F-565C-4554-AB44-C4D5EA3C1EB8.jpeg No takers. Did what I could. Took out 5 bags, raked up a bunch more. There are at least two truckloads left. No worries. I'll get it.

Story to tell you but the mood of gun owners has Changed again. In the last year or so with gun prices dropping and ammo becoming available they were happy go lucky and more willing to do clean up events. Now after Las Vegas it's going back to every Man for themselves and hoard everything.

Story to tell you but the mood of gun owners has Changed again. In the last year or so with gun prices dropping and ammo becoming available they were happy go lucky and more willing to do clean up events. Now after Las Vegas it's going back to every Man for themselves and hoard everything.
I have Not seen that but then I KNOW the Slob Shooters have been with us for many years. But then we have also had the General Population Slogs in the Woods and Mountains pretty much forever. The "Animals" who don't understand that whatever they take to the field MUST be also taken home with them just drive me up a Wall!:mad::mad::mad:

Did not know I needed to have a sign with my user name in the pics to qualify for the membership. That was not my motive anyway. This pit is going to take a couple more trips with a truck to make a real difference. Going to try to get it done over the next couple of weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top