JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hear ya! I spent most of the 90's through the later 2000's over seas and missed a lot of these and and now getting caught up! The flip side, I don't hear any thing from "over there" unless I go on line and stream it,assuming I can even remember a groups name! LOL I sure do miss the older music from the 70's through the 90's!

Alright, this show just lost me. Kenny Loggins comes up and sings "Danger Zone" with Tom Cruise there and everything. Graphics flash in the background in red white and blue........USING ONLY RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT. MiG 29s and SU 27s, not a single American aircraft. Freakin' commies have taken over.

A bunch of goofy rappers who are the basis of a gang consisting of people who couldn't get into other gangs that call themselves juggalos. They typically have a tattoo of a guy with a hatchet. If you want to be impressed, listen to their song "Miracles". You'd think they were retarded.

Yes, they're DEFINATELY retarded and all their stuff sucks, except I only like the one song mentioned. My buddy dedicated it to his (then wife)... believe me, the songs fits, what a skank! LOL!

images (1).jpg

Alright, this show just lost me. Kenny Loggins comes up and sings "Danger Zone" with Tom Cruise there and everything. Graphics flash in the background in red white and blue........USING ONLY RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT. MiG 29s and SU 27s, not a single American aircraft. Freakin' commies have taken over.
Da F***?! That song was practically the Anthem of the F-14 Community...

*grumble* Worthless Commie bastards not fit to even feed a woodchipper...

The 80's was my decade for music. Much of what I liked growing up all fell into that decade. I didn't see the show, but I may have enjoyed part of it.

Speaking of Top Gun, anyone heard when Top Gun 2 is coming out? I heard it's well into production, but haven't heard any updates. Apparently Tom plays an instructor at the school this time around.

.......Speaking of Top Gun, anyone heard when Top Gun 2 is coming out? I heard it's well into production, but haven't heard any updates. Apparently Tom plays an instructor at the school this time around......

Oh great, Maverick without Goose.

.......Speaking of Top Gun, anyone heard when Top Gun 2 is coming out? I heard it's well into production, but haven't heard any updates. Apparently Tom plays an instructor at the school this time around......

Oh great, Maverick without Goose.

Considering he would have been an O3 in 1986, he had better be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs by now.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews