JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I ordered the wrong 51t muzzle device. I literally just paid $124.99 plus shipping for this thing and never installed it or took it out of the box. For clarification, this is just the flash hider, not the suppressor. This does not require the suppressor to work.

This is not an extended flash hider. The flash hider has a collar that covers the threads. It adds just over 1.75" to the overall length of the barrel.

The BLACKOUT® flash suppressor is the most efficient design available. The proprietary features eliminate muzzle flash, even on CQB-length barrels. The BLACKOUT® is inherently stronger and more impact resistant than four prong designs, while not being subject to the rapid erosion of closed-ended units. A high strength corrosion-resistant aerospace alloy, and ultra-hard Nitride finish provide the highest level of durability. Military tested and selected. Incorporates the M.I.T.E.R. System™ for use with our SPR/M4™ and SCAR-H SD™ silencers.

This is the 1/2x28 version that will work on any threaded 556/223 barrel. Comes with the factory packaging. Yes, I'll ship.

Asking $100. Would trade for other 51t muzzle devices in 1/2x28 or 5/8x24, OR 9mm, 223/556, 308 or 300 Blackout Ammo

7945743_02_aac_blackout_51t_flash_hider_1_640.jpg 7945743_03_aac_blackout_51t_flash_hider_1_640.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top