JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HandLoad, AKA Big Ugly Guy Wishes to Enjoy Gun-Related Interchange with you all!

Other interests: Motorsports, Technology, HAM radio, SHTF Prepping, Astronomy, Fine Living, and Much, Much more!!!

I am a Retired (at 51) U.S. Merchant Marine Ship's Officer/Engineer, Graduate (long ago) of the United States Merchant Marine Academy.

Relatively new to Hunting, I hope to extend my knowledge and success in this area.
Have been around and using guns since Boyhood, and have been reloading since 1968 or so.

Happy to teach what I know, Happier still to learn that which I do not know.

Rogue, Raconteur, Roue.

I look forward to meeting you all, whether in Virtual or Real.

A special Nod to NWCID, My Friend!

Welcome.. we're about the same age and share some interests.. I've been reloading since 1985, preparedness guy, martial artist, (MMA/JKD) biker and hotrodder. I'm in the Lacey area

@NWCID: Your post about Suppressors brought me here!

@MarkAd - I'll have to track down who you are! Am not at the range so much since I resigned the Youth Program Chair - will be coming in as a Regular member, not Range Officer, from now on...so, not so often. At least I am paid up till 2016!

Good to have you with us. I'm from that place called Seattle.. I also reload and maybe getting back in to hunting. Stop by the chat box sometime and say hello...

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top