JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HandLoad, AKA Big Ugly Guy Wishes to Enjoy Gun-Related Interchange with you all!

Other interests: Motorsports, Technology, HAM radio, SHTF Prepping, Astronomy, Fine Living, and Much, Much more!!!

I am a Retired (at 51) U.S. Merchant Marine Ship's Officer/Engineer, Graduate (long ago) of the United States Merchant Marine Academy.

Relatively new to Hunting, I hope to extend my knowledge and success in this area.
Have been around and using guns since Boyhood, and have been reloading since 1968 or so.

Happy to teach what I know, Happier still to learn that which I do not know.

Rogue, Raconteur, Roue.

I look forward to meeting you all, whether in Virtual or Real.

A special Nod to NWCID, My Friend!

Welcome.. we're about the same age and share some interests.. I've been reloading since 1985, preparedness guy, martial artist, (MMA/JKD) biker and hotrodder. I'm in the Lacey area

@NWCID: Your post about Suppressors brought me here!

@MarkAd - I'll have to track down who you are! Am not at the range so much since I resigned the Youth Program Chair - will be coming in as a Regular member, not Range Officer, from now on...so, not so often. At least I am paid up till 2016!

Good to have you with us. I'm from that place called Seattle.. I also reload and maybe getting back in to hunting. Stop by the chat box sometime and say hello...

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads