JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SpringfieldLongSlideRangeOfficer2.jpg

SpringfieldRangeOfficer4.jpg

SpringfieldRangeOfficer2.jpg

Springfield1911LongSlide004.jpg

Springfield1911LongSlide002.jpg

I picked up this pair at a local shop here in town that carries some nice stuff. I've had my eye out for a Long Slide Springfield for some time, and Scottsdale Gun Club has them on their web site, but almost never in stock. Springfield doesn't produce a lot of them, and they tend to go fast when they come in.

This gun points beautifully, and the fit and finish is superb. The gun has a nice thick, bull barrel on it which is considerably thicker than other models. It also comes with a ambi safety, and nice adjustable target sights. He had just gotten the Range Officer Model in, and it was the first one I'd ever seen. I had read a few write ups about it, and the gun has been very well received. Anyway we got to haggling, and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so both left with me.

I think Springfield makes some of the nicest 1911's out there, and these 2 are really nice. I'll get both of them cranked up later this week. I still got to get to the range with the 2 Mini 14's I picked up last week. Most likely that will be tomorrow.

Great looking long slide. The SA Range Officer is one of the best 1911 buys on the market right now. I have one and also have a Marvel Unit 1 match .22 lR conversion kit for it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top