JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SpringfieldLongSlideRangeOfficer2.jpg

SpringfieldRangeOfficer4.jpg

SpringfieldRangeOfficer2.jpg

Springfield1911LongSlide004.jpg

Springfield1911LongSlide002.jpg

I picked up this pair at a local shop here in town that carries some nice stuff. I've had my eye out for a Long Slide Springfield for some time, and Scottsdale Gun Club has them on their web site, but almost never in stock. Springfield doesn't produce a lot of them, and they tend to go fast when they come in.

This gun points beautifully, and the fit and finish is superb. The gun has a nice thick, bull barrel on it which is considerably thicker than other models. It also comes with a ambi safety, and nice adjustable target sights. He had just gotten the Range Officer Model in, and it was the first one I'd ever seen. I had read a few write ups about it, and the gun has been very well received. Anyway we got to haggling, and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so both left with me.

I think Springfield makes some of the nicest 1911's out there, and these 2 are really nice. I'll get both of them cranked up later this week. I still got to get to the range with the 2 Mini 14's I picked up last week. Most likely that will be tomorrow.

Great looking long slide. The SA Range Officer is one of the best 1911 buys on the market right now. I have one and also have a Marvel Unit 1 match .22 lR conversion kit for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top