JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to put this out there: Duluth Trading Company has some good bubblegum.

More specifically, their "Ballroom Jeans" are great. I ordered one pair of their Flex Ballroom Jeans a while back and just ordered two more pair. Why did I order more? It isn't because they're worn out... it's because I've worn the old ones almost daily (on my days off) during the cold season and their a bit stained now. Not really good for going out, if you know what I mean. But the pants are still in great shape!

I couldn't remember how old they are so I did a search in my e-mail account for the last receipt; it turns out I've had them for almost two years. A pair of $55 jeans lasting two years of almost daily use is great in my book!

Men's Workwear, Women's Workwear, Work Clothing

Fell off my motorcycle and did a good slide in the firehose pants and they came through just fine - took off just one belt loop and made a small hole in one place. Glad I had knee protectors underneath the pants though!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top