JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to put this out there: Duluth Trading Company has some good bubblegum.

More specifically, their "Ballroom Jeans" are great. I ordered one pair of their Flex Ballroom Jeans a while back and just ordered two more pair. Why did I order more? It isn't because they're worn out... it's because I've worn the old ones almost daily (on my days off) during the cold season and their a bit stained now. Not really good for going out, if you know what I mean. But the pants are still in great shape!

I couldn't remember how old they are so I did a search in my e-mail account for the last receipt; it turns out I've had them for almost two years. A pair of $55 jeans lasting two years of almost daily use is great in my book!

Men's Workwear, Women's Workwear, Work Clothing

Fell off my motorcycle and did a good slide in the firehose pants and they came through just fine - took off just one belt loop and made a small hole in one place. Glad I had knee protectors underneath the pants though!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top