JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the 911 audio from this incident

Mr Horn was acquitted by a jury of killing two illegal alien burglars that had broken into his neighbors home.

Mr Horn, against the advice/instruction of dispatchers, left his home to engage the intruders, armed with a shotgun.

This incident flared tensions over castle doctrine, and Texas's liberal deadly force laws. It also raises questions about the authority of dispatchers over those calling for help.

Horn was a vigilante by the dictionary definition, but I don't fault him at all. I agree with the jury decision. Interested to hear others take on this.

Well, alas no, sorry the castle doctrine is very narrow in its definitions of deadly force use in a citizen's protection of THEIR property.

In Joe's case he went outside, went to and defended his neighbour's property with his shotgun, challenged the BGs, who from reports, could be perceived as attempting to depart the scene, were shot in the back with 00 buckshot and died of their wounds at the scene.

What is troubling is this event occurred almost 10+ years ago, there have not been any recent event(s) to bring the event or similar occurance to the forefront, so I must inquire, your point?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top