JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 2 ea. Ruger P-Series .40 S&W mags. These are factroy 10 rd. magazines. These magazines show so little wear that if I put them in Ruger packages I could almost sell them as new. These will run $35-40 new. $40 for both.

Uncle Mike's LE Open Top Kydex Holster. Size 19 for 1911's with up to 5" barrel. New in package. I believe I paid $20-25 for this new about a year ago and here it has sat, unopened. $10.

Don Hume Leather "Jit Slide" black holster for 1911's. This is a slightly used, very nice, functional holster. I used it for 3" and 5" 1911's, but used it sparingly. $10.

Unfortunately, as I recover from back surgery I find that the only way to carry my "heavy" guns is in a shoulder rig, so the .45 holsters must go.

I can easily email or text photos and would of course give a price break if someone were to buy or trade for all of the items listed. PM me with offers.

As far as trade, I am interested in small and large pistol primers(no magnums), .357 projectiles(can be jacketed, plated or cast. If not cast, must be cannelured), Unopened bottles of H110, .45acp projectiles(jacketed or plated, no cast bullets for the .45), .308 ammo, 7.62x39 ammo, Circle Ten AK74 mags or even .22lr and .22mag ammo.

Thank you for looking and don't be shy to make me an offer, even if what you're offering isn't on the list. Kip.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top