Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR A deal has been made for this

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Two Dogz, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Two Dogz

Two Dogz Hillsboro, Oregon Member

I bought this rifle new a few years back but I never shoot it anymore, as a matter of fact it has less than forty rounds of factory Hornady through it. It is a great rifle and there is nothing wrong with it I am just trying to raise money to trade up to a different motorcycle.

As the title says it is a CZ 550 Varmint with laminated stock, single set trigger chambered in 22-250. Included is the factory accessory bag and contents, 1" rings, an extra detachable box magazine and a box of Hornady 55gr V-Max.

This model is discontinued by CZ so I imagine they are going to get harder to find from here on out.

I am asking $750.00 for it FTF in Washington county (I am in Hillsboro). Buyer must produce a current ODL and either sign a bill of sale or produce a current Oregon CHL.

P1010006.JPG

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

2. user

user Corvallis, OR Member

Does this guy have that really cool set trigger?

3. Two Dogz

Yes it has the fully adjustable single set trigger. Right now it pulls at 2 pounds unset and about 4 ounces when set. It is easily adjusted with the included factory tool.

4. Two Dogz

Nearly 200 views and not even a nibble. Price drop to $650

5. dirtyd

dirtyd Kenmore Active Member

PM'd

6. Two Dogz

This is still available.

7. Two Dogz

I am short $600 dollars for the bike I want. I am reducing the price to that amount until this Sunday the 20th at which time I will remove the rifle from sale as I will no longer need to sell it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.