JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this rifle new a few years back but I never shoot it anymore, as a matter of fact it has less than forty rounds of factory Hornady through it. It is a great rifle and there is nothing wrong with it I am just trying to raise money to trade up to a different motorcycle.

As the title says it is a CZ 550 Varmint with laminated stock, single set trigger chambered in 22-250. Included is the factory accessory bag and contents, 1" rings, an extra detachable box magazine and a box of Hornady 55gr V-Max.

This model is discontinued by CZ so I imagine they are going to get harder to find from here on out.

I am asking $750.00 for it FTF in Washington county (I am in Hillsboro). Buyer must produce a current ODL and either sign a bill of sale or produce a current Oregon CHL.

P1010006.JPG

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

Yes it has the fully adjustable single set trigger. Right now it pulls at 2 pounds unset and about 4 ounces when set. It is easily adjusted with the included factory tool.

I am short $600 dollars for the bike I want. I am reducing the price to that amount until this Sunday the 20th at which time I will remove the rifle from sale as I will no longer need to sell it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.