JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
West Deptford
State
Other
Zip Code
All prices are shipped even if you buy more then 1 item.

PayPal or Venmo payment

*SOLD*1- Mean Endomag 9mm AR Pmag gen 2 or 3 insert to use 9mm ammo in your regular AR lower. Its cut to 30rds. Never used. $19
2- 2 VAS type shrouds hydro dipped in Multicam which I did. It's about 93% condition with the hydro film and it's clear coated to last, both shrouds $15
3- AmeriGlo Glock front sight tool $5
*SOLD*4- QD sling swivel $6
5- ok condition but can be sanded easily from Colt A1 stock $6
6- Colt Gen 2 waffle stock rear sling swivel $6
7- Magpul MOE grip plug $4
8- 2 AR lower trigger guards NEW $4 both
9- New A2 grip $5
10- Blackhawk 9V flashlight with IR filter and just painted it Alumahyde Coyote, it was yellow. Not sure if the incandescent bulb works but it should. $15
11- Weaver brand 1 piece 30mm and 1 inch inserts tactical Scope mount. New only 4 days old, costs over $50 retail my price $21
*SPD*12- picitinny sling adapter mount. $5
13-3 Keymod rails with all hardware installed and it's new $8
14- OPs Core helmet side rail pictitinny rail and x300 mount $7
15- 2 Scope mounts, high quality, paid over $40 for these $15
16- I forget what this is, I think from a M1A or a Rem 700 $3
16-delta ring and snap ring and other ring $5
17- Insight technologies brand new tape switch square pad with button and still has unusedb3m tape underneath. $6
*SOLD*18-Buffer Spring, buffer and end plate, all new $16
19- Cablz shooting glasses adjustable strap keeper. These are great for not losing or dropping your glasses. Retail $15 my price $7
20- Weaver brand Quad Lock 1" high 4 Aluminum straps fits up to 44mm obj lens $8
21- Uncle Mike's 1" sling swivels QD $6
21- Beretta M9/92 clamp on rail. It's made of polymer/plastic Dont know the manufacturer but its US made $9
22- Cadex Night Vision Mount and Shroud. The mount is made of light weight polymer. Has all adjustments as the new NV mounts and has a dovetail adapter. It usually comes with a dovetail also but this one doesnt.
$25
23- M16 Lower Parts kit, some of the parts were installed which is completely legal as long as you dont install the Auto Sear. They were only installed for a hour or so. I was building my first P80 AR lower and tried it free hand which I'm sure you all are laughing at me cause you know that im an idiot for trying that. so the parts didn't fit and I removed them and the lower is trash. Nowadays you can buy a M16 parts kit without any restrictions at all. Any website is allowed to sell them but it's up to you to know what is or isn't legal. You can install all M16 lower parts except the seat and it's legal. No grip, this is a $130 kit $ 67

15876921137233551815328862722725.jpg 15876921823074754575540361189374.jpg 1587692205683645873931545691697.jpg 15876922288869048951116784497655.jpg 15876945330107000511890162905769.jpg 15876945579466726765251505296984.jpg 15877163707744819518351893271636.jpg 15877170219285331185035314097335.jpg 15877179047874514837455742773309.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No one is being scammed. I should have messaged the buyer a few days ago to let him know the situation. But the deal was it would take 7-10 days to ship and its been 12 days and I was wrong to not inform the buyer sooner that the items are on the way to me today and will arrive by weekend and will ship the day in get them.
I'm not scamming anyone just a lack of communication on my part which I was wrong for but anyone who bought something will definitely receive their items and I messaged all open orders I have and explained the situation. All is perfectly good. I have 3 orders for pistol braces that will be shipping out when I receive them by this weeks end. Thank you and sorry for my lack of communication which caused this worry.
Anyone who has a concern ornquestion can message me and I'll be happy to answer any questions

No one is being scammed. I should have messaged the buyer a few days ago to let him know the situation. But the deal was it would take 7-10 days to ship and its been 12 days and I was wrong to not inform the buyer sooner that the items are on the way to me today and will arrive by weekend and will ship the day in get them.
I'm not scamming anyone just a lack of communication on my part which I was wrong for but anyone who bought something will definitely receive their items and I messaged all open orders I have and explained the situation. All is perfectly good. I have 3 orders for pistol braces that will be shipping out when I receive them by this weeks end. Thank you and sorry for my lack of communication which caused this worry.
Anyone who has a concern ornquestion can message me and I'll be happy to answer any questions

Based on what I've found - this is a common excuse you've made in the past. I sent you my request for a refund hours ago. If you're truly on the level - you'll send me back my money and have no problem selling those SBA3 braces to someone else.

Based on what I've found - this is a common excuse you've made in the past. I sent you my request for a refund hours ago. If you're truly on the level - you'll send me back my money and have no problem selling those SBA3 braces to someone else.

Please message me if you have a personal comment for me. This isn't the place to post a comment like that or fair to me cause I didnt do anything wrong here except be slow on communication by a few days. The sale in going on exactly as planned and told except it's taking a few days longer because this virus thing has shipping backed up and businesses are backed up which is the reason for the delay here but anyone who ordered is getting their item and has been notified.
Please message me privately

Please message me if you have a personal comment for me. This isn't the place to post a comment like that or fair to me cause I didnt do anything wrong here except be slow on communication by a few days. The sale in going on exactly as planned and told except it's taking a few days longer because this virus thing has shipping backed up and businesses are backed up which is the reason for the delay here but anyone who ordered is getting their item and has been notified.
Please message me privately

I messaged you privately - multiple times. I only got a reply once I started posting publicly.

I am happy to edit my posts when you return my money. You agreed to return it by Friday...so the ball is in your court.

The OP canceled my PP request for refund.

So he knows exactly how much he owes me and how to get it to me...he promised to get it back to me on Friday and blew that deadline. It's now Sunday and he still isn't making this right.

Last Edited:
Payment to OP 29April for SBA3 brace. Same day PM confirming order with message item to ship in a week or two and that he would provide tracking info.
Email from his comcast.net address stating item delayed, but on it's way 17May.
Email to his comcast.net address 23May asking for status.
Email to his comcast.net address 27May asking again.
PM to his NWFA handle 28May.

Radio silence.

30May, opened case with PayPal and AMEX for refund.

User should be banned.

I got back $100 of my $185. User has until tomorrow to make good on the last $85.

EDIT - I have flagged users posts to MODS multiple times and nothing has been done.

Interesting. Bought sba3 from user and was shipped next day with seller covering pp fees and shipping. To be fair I won't ship an item until it clears my pp. it has taken a month before. Not saying something has gone wrong. I sold kuiu pants on eBay had no issue. Next item sold was a kuiu beanie and didn't receive funds for two months. Hopefully it gets taken care of. Shipping has been a bear to say the least. Everything I have purchased online from aero(which is down the road), midway, or brownells the last two months has taken two weeks to even ship and thats with me paying for priority mail on every item I buy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top