JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dont think there is anything in the p3at/lcp size. The common smallest are the Kahr PM9, Kahr MK9 and Kel-Tec PF-9 from what I've seen.

I went with the Kel-Tec. I've read some bad things about some of the initial runs, but now they're great. Got mine back in November and it's seen about 500 rounds so far without any problems. It's pretty snappy, and I've heard that a lot of people find them uncomfortable. I put a Hogue grip on it and it feels great and I have no problem shooting 100 rounds per outing.

For size, reliability, cost and availability the Kahr PM and MK are hard to beat. If your $$$ limit is lower get the Kel-Tec, if $$$ is not a concern get the Rohrbaugh.

Just make sure you have big pockets if you plan to carry the Kahrs because for many people they are too big for pocket carry... If you are thinking cargo pockets or probably front pockets they will work fine but for back pocket carry my LCP is pushing it sizewise. It is wider and longer and taller than my normal wallet and almost peeks out of my back pocket in most of my pants. The Kahrs are significantly larger.

You might try checking out these links I grabbed from www.mouseguns.com to compare sizes of guns.

http://mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf
<broken link removed>
http://mouseguns.com/pocksize.htm

Just make sure you have big pockets if you plan to carry the Kahrs because for many people they are too big for pocket carry... If you are thinking cargo pockets or probably front pockets they will work fine but for back pocket carry my LCP is pushing it sizewise. It is wider and longer and taller than my normal wallet and almost peeks out of my back pocket in most of my pants. The Kahrs are significantly larger.

You might try checking out these links I grabbed from www.mouseguns.com to compare sizes of guns.

http://mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf
<broken link removed>
http://mouseguns.com/pocksize.htm

True, but this thread is asking about "9mm Pocket Gun?" not what's the easiest gun to pocket carry.:winkkiss:

True, but this thread is asking about "9mm Pocket Gun?" not what's the easiest gun to pocket carry.:winkkiss:

Yes, I realize that. The Kahr's would not be carried in my pockets because they are way to big...hence they are NOT pocket guns in my opinion.:s0155: I'm being nice and allowing that for some people they could possibly be pocket guns.:s0131: If your definition of a pocket gun is just a gun that fits in a pocket that doesn't really work. I have some pants that I could fit a 6" N-frame in some of the pockets of. Does that make a Model 28 a pocket gun?:s0112::s0114:

The original question was for pocket gun recommendations and the OP should consider the pockets he plans on using and be aware that the guns recommended work for some people but might not fit his needs or pockets.

Last Edited:
The original question was for pocket gun recommendations and the OP should consider the pockets he plans on using and be aware that many guns that are recommended will not fit his needs or pockets.

To true.

I sell pocket holsters, and will say that the .380acp guns(LCP & Sig P238) are among the top seller for all of 2009.

Tops of all holsters sold for me last year the S&W J-frame, a bigger gun but still one of the most carried guns out there.

To true.

I sell pocket holsters, and will say that the .380acp guns(LCP & Sig P238) are among the top seller for all of 2009.

Tops of all holsters sold for me last year the S&W J-frame, a bigger gun but still one of the most carried guns out there.

Yeah, I'd actually prefer a j-frame to my LCP I think but I can't carry one in my pockets. I have big thighs and there just isn't space in my pants for that. I'd have the hugest bulge.:eek::s0112: