JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have more 9mm Brass than I have primers to load them, so I'm making room in my shop and hoping to get some primers in trade, or some cash to purchase primers. I get brass from a range for personal use, but I get far more 9mm than I can use mixed in with the other cases that I need, so I have generated a surplus.

$4.50 per hundred. I'll knock of 5% if someone takes at least 2,000 For purchases larger than 500 cases I count by weight, figuring 117.7 cases per pound. I throw in an additional handful for each thousand to make up for any potential miscount (which would only be 3 or 4 cases) and to cover the occasional unusable case that might be hiding in the batch.

I'd also trade for primers at a 3:1 ratio, in other words 300 cases for 100 primers. I'm mostly looking for Federal SP primers but hit me up with what you have to trade.

This is mixed head stamp brass collected from an indoor range. It will be 99%+ once-fired as this range rarely has shooters that bring reloads, and those that do reload pick up their brass to reload again. So, there may be an odd case here and there that was fired more than once.

This brass is double washed in a wet tumbler w/ pins and dried in a dedicated case dryer, but is otherwise unprocessed. The first trip through the tumbler is with Dawn and Lemishine then after a good rinsing the second trip is with an auto wax containing detergent (Maguire's at present) and another dash of Lemishine. I find doing it twice allows me to use less wax bearing detergent, and the wax adheres better to clean cases. This wax coating smooths the cases trip through the sizing die and keeps tarnish at bay. NOTE: If you are using steel (not carbide) resizing dies you still need to lubricate your cases or they will stick in the die!

The brass has been sorted through sorting plates and visually inspected during the sorting process. Even so check each case as you load in to make sure some other sized case didn't sneak past the inspection process.

I can meet in the Camas area around 9AM M-Th and in the Battle Ground area over the weekends. I can ship USPS Priority mail starting at $8 unless you are outside of the PNW which could increase the cost to a starting price of $15 or so.

Shipping 9mm in the PNW region

There are about 117.7 9mm cases per pound

Up to 15 pounds (1750+/- cases) is around $8-9 … using Priority Regional A sized box
Up to 20 pounds (2340+/- cases) is around $9-10 … using Priority Regional B sized box
Up to 33 pounds (3860+/- cases) is $15.05 … a full Priority Medium Flat Rate Box
Up to 49 pounds (5730+/- cases) is $21.10 … a full Priority Large Flat Rate Box

While I hate PayPal for their anti-2A stances, I'm happy to use their Friends & Family service to receive funds. Since there is no cost to you or I, and it does generate a tiny transaction cost for them it's my silly way of protesting their social positions. Postal money order or personal check is fine, I'll just hold off on shipping for a few days to make sure the personal check clears.

9 mixed.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have more 9mm Brass than I have primers to load them, so I'm making room in my shop and hoping to get some primers in trade, or some cash to purchase more. I get brass from a range for personal use, but I get far more 9mm than I can use mixed in with the other cases so I have generated a surplus.

$3.50 per hundred. I'll knock of 5% if someone takes at least 2,000

I'd also trade for primers at a 4:1 ratio, in other words 4 cases for 1 primer. I'm mostly looking for Federal SP primers but hit me up with what you have to trade.

This is mixed head stamp brass collected from an indoor range. It will be 99%+ once-fired as this range rarely has shooters that bring reloads, and those that do reload pick up their brass to reload again. So, there may be an odd case here and there that was fired more than once.

This brass is double washed in a wet tumbler w/ pins and dried in a dedicated case dryer, but is otherwise unprocessed. The first trip through the tumbler is with Dawn and Lemishine then after a good rinsing the second trip is with an auto wax containing detergent (Maguire's at present) and another dash of Lemishine. I find doing it twice allows me to use less wax bearing detergent, and the wax adheres better to clean cases. This wax coating smooths the cases trip through the sizing die and keeps tarnish at bay.

The brass has been sorted through sorting plates and visually inspected during the sorting process. Even so check each case as you load in to make sure some other sized case didn't sneak in.

I can meet in the Camas area around 9AM M-Th and in the Battle Ground area over the weekends. I can ship USPS Priority mail starting at $8 unless you are outside of the PNW.

There are about 117 9mm cases per pound

Up to 15 pounds (1750+/- cases) is around $8-9 … using Priority Regional A sized box
Up to 20 pounds (2340+/- cases) is around $9-10 … using Priority Regional B sized box
Up to 33 pounds (3860+/- cases) is $15.05 … a full Priority Medium Flat Rate Box

View attachment 801711

While I hate PayPal for their anti-2A stances, I'm happy to use their Friends & Family service to receive funds. Since there is no cost to you or I, and it does generate a tiny transaction cost for them it's my silly way of protesting their social positions. Postal money order or personal check is fine, I'll just hold off on shipping for a few days to make sure the personal check clears.
PM sent

How much for 2000 casings of 9mm.
$90.00 - 2k @ $45/k
- 4.50 - 5% discount
$85.50

I can ship to Oregon City for just at $ 9.00 or we can meet up as detailed above. If interested shoot me a PM and we can work out the detail.

Welcome to the site by the way. You will find a bunch of very fine folks here.

Last Edited:
I have more 9mm Brass than I have primers to load them, so I'm making room in my shop and hoping to get some primers in trade, or some cash to purchase primers. I get brass from a range for personal use, but I get far more 9mm than I can use mixed in with the other cases that I need, so I have generated a surplus.

$4.50 per hundred. I'll knock of 5% if someone takes at least 2,000 For purchases larger than 500 cases I count by weight, figuring 117.7 cases per pound. I throw in an additional handful for each thousand to make up for any potential miscount (which would only be 3 or 4 cases) and to cover the occasional unusable case that might be hiding in the batch.

I'd also trade for primers at a 3:1 ratio, in other words 300 cases for 100 primers. I'm mostly looking for Federal SP primers but hit me up with what you have to trade.

This brass is double washed in a wet tumbler w/ pins and dried in a dedicated case dryer, but is otherwise unprocessed. The first trip through the tumbler is with Dawn and Lemishine then after a good rinsing the second trip is with an auto wax containing detergent (Maguire's at present) and another dash of Lemishine. I find doing it twice allows me to use less wax bearing detergent, and the wax adheres better to clean cases. This wax coating smooths the cases trip through the sizing die and keeps tarnish at bay. NOTE: If you are using steel (not carbide) resizing dies you still need to lubricate your cases or they will stick in the die!

The brass has been sorted through sorting plates and visually inspected during the sorting process. Even so check each case as you load in to make sure some other sized case didn't sneak past the inspection process.

I can meet in the Camas area around 9AM M-Th and in the Battle Ground area over the weekends. I can ship USPS Priority mail starting at $8 unless you are outside of the PNW which could increase the cost to a starting price of $15 or so.

View attachment 801711
$90.00 - 2k @ $45/k
- 4.50 - 5% discount
$85.50

I can ship to Oregon City for just at $ 8.00 or we can meet up as detailed above. If interested shoot me a PM and we can work out the detail.

Welcome to the site by the way. You will find a bunch of very fine folks here.

View attachment 801711

Details like that are done by PM (private message) so we are not broadcasting things like email and phone numbers out to everybody and anybody.

I'll send you a PM when I finish this post so we can set a meeting time and place.

FYI

To PM another member here click on their screen name (DLS in my case) to the left of the text box and then choose "Start Conversation"

Cheers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top