JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9mm single stacks
Kel-Tec PF9
Ruger LC9
Kahr CM9
Kahr CW9
Walther PPS (a little over budget)

Another option is a Ruger SR9C, which is relatively slim for a doublestack.

I don't own a Ruger SR9C, but have shot one and was impressed. I have read good things about it on line, and I think the price is right, maybe used. Only thing I do not like is the manual safety (if I'm recalling correctly) but that's just because I like simple, for the complete idiot (me).

He should wait and save up enough to get what he really wants. He will be much happier in the long run.

Exactly what I was going to say. I can't promise nothing is going to happen tomorrow, but unless you are going to gun fight soon, save up and buy what you like.

I have a Kel Tec PF9. It holds 7+1, is super slim, and shoots surprisingly well. I am hitting coffee can groups off hand at 25 meters. I love the lack of manual safety and loaded chamber indicator. It's basically a LC9 without all the Kalifornia nanny crap attached. I also have a Ruger LCP, much less acurate at range, but super tiny and easy to carry. Either will do the trick without breaking the bank.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top