JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have several boxes of factory 9MM I would like to trade for factory 380's.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Never heard of PPU. Is it American made and is it brass cases?
Made in Serbia

802C1E7F-43D3-45F2-BBC0-F421518A2B61.jpeg

I've got 241rds of Blazer Brass 95 grain FMJ (250 box minus 9), no use for it, and am looking for some 9mm brass. Does that sound interesting?

I will swap you straight across but you are a long ways away. I will be meetinmg a guy from your area at the Great Wolf Lodge just north of Centrailia in the next couple days for another purchase. Would that work for a swap?

It depends a bit on the details (exact date and time), gotta make it work with work, but decent chance I can do it. I am also fine to ship via UPS ground to you, you can verify, and ship the 9mm in return.

edit* also wanted to ask, what is the brand of the 9mm?

Last Edited:
Same as yours, Blazer Brass. I have yet to schedule my meeting with the other guy from your area. I get the impression ir will be late afternoon tomorrow or Thursday. Is there any way for him to connect with you to deliver the rounds and I could give him my rounds to take back to you? I don't know how close to I-5 you are. Shipping ammo is a royal pain in the a__! Plus it raises the cost. The only other option is to connect with a buddy in West Seattle and have him be a go between. Just offering up suggestions. If you may be cautious about giving product to a stranger, the guy is legitimate. I am a retired police officer and run a training business. www.marksmanshipconsultants.com
Gary
360-635-7011

Yeah thanks for the suggestions, I don't want to make it a hassle for you or anything. I understand shipping is a pain, just realized I'd need to go to a distribution center as the UPS stores near me won't ship it.

Connecting with the guy who is going to you in the next couple days sounds great for me, I'm in the Ballard neighborhood in Seattle and can get around town no problem. I can go to wherever the guy is (assuming he's not too far away from Seattle?) to drop off and pick up to make it easier for him. If that falls through, going to West Seattle and meeting up with your buddy is a good second pick. I'm not in a hurry, I see you have plenty of good transactions (and heck I'm the new guy here), I'm comfortable handing it off to whoever you specify.

The guy I am meeting is a straight up guy. When he calls, I'll address this proposal with him. Any chance I could get a phone number? I do everything on a desk top computer and carry a flip phone. :) A phone call to make contact would make decision making convenient.

The delivery deal I was proposing will probably not work. The guy lives in Puyallup. Too far South from you. I'll let you know when we are going to meet and you can decide whether it is worth it or not.

I don't think I can make it myself, work is piling up, but if the swap via your friend in West Seattle still makes sense and isn't too much of a pain for him or you then I can do that. I can drop off and pick up, like I said no hurry so whenever it happens it happens. I'm assuming you and him meet up occasionally? I wouldn't want to just hand it off to some poor other soul for them to have to drive down on my behalf.

I just got noticed that my sale for the powder is not happening. He found some on line. I won't be going north. We will have to put the swap on hold. Sorry about this.

No worries, this 380 isn't going anywhere since I don't have anything to shoot it with. If I head down that way at some point I'll PM you, or if you end up this way PM me, chances are high I'll still have it.

If you need someone to make a run to the Couv, I might in?
My powder sale fell through so I won't be heading up North. If you make occasional trips down here to SW Washington and wanted t make a delivery, great. Let me know should that happen.
Gary
360-635-7011

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.