Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

9mm brass

Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
ALBANY
State
Oregon
Looking to buy some 9mm brass, prefer head stamp sorted once fired. If you have an indoor range or LE range that would be ideal for me. Let me know what you have.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

oa98pistol512

Reactions
I live close to albany and sort brass by headstamp . I just sold off most my 9mm right now but if you need in future or small amount for now to keep you going pm me

OP
DontBeThatGuy
Reactions
I obviously don't want any of the stepped cases. I usually load win, SB, Fed/ FC, But if it's already sorted and there are over about 1000 of the same head stamps I am less picky with headstamp. RP and some of the others that are more prone to have flash holes (primer holes) off center I DON"T want. Price is probably the biggest factor. I was thinking about 1-10k depending on price. I already have quite a bit, but ramping up for a run at A/ Master class so planning on shooting a metric bubblegum ton. Typical range pick up dirty is fine, rather not pay for cleaning and such as I have motorized machines for cleaning and sizing etc. I also have LC 5.56 once fired brass that I could trade if someone was so inclined.

Thanks for the speedy replies!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS