JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
ALBANY
State
Oregon
Looking to buy some 9mm brass, prefer head stamp sorted once fired. If you have an indoor range or LE range that would be ideal for me. Let me know what you have.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I obviously don't want any of the stepped cases. I usually load win, SB, Fed/ FC, But if it's already sorted and there are over about 1000 of the same head stamps I am less picky with headstamp. RP and some of the others that are more prone to have flash holes (primer holes) off center I DON"T want. Price is probably the biggest factor. I was thinking about 1-10k depending on price. I already have quite a bit, but ramping up for a run at A/ Master class so planning on shooting a metric bubblegum ton. Typical range pick up dirty is fine, rather not pay for cleaning and such as I have motorized machines for cleaning and sizing etc. I also have LC 5.56 once fired brass that I could trade if someone was so inclined.

Thanks for the speedy replies!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.