JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$165
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Everything you need for a functional PCC/PDW upper set up in 9mm. Wonderful to hose down those home invaders without over penetration.
8 inch. (Thanks)
Let's start at the muzzle:
-A2 flash hider bored out for 9mm, vents all the way around for mega effective gas dissipation.
-directional concussion mediator (Kak I think) actually works great. Doesn't ring my ears shooting outdoors on flat land with it on.
-thread converter just in case you have the other threading for 9mm.
Barrel:
-bout treefiddy rounds through it. Shiny and strong rifling.
-nitride or melonite or some kind of engineered coating.
-name brand, consoom name brand. Law valley? KV logo.
-beveled guide for reliable feeding
Bolt carrier:
-serration cuts for FA
-rear shelf is in proper placement to trip autosesrs for that other type of FA (put on someone else's lower, leave my dog alone glowies)
-uses standard firing pin and extractor
-drilled and pinned extra weight inside
-milled for Glock, Colt/Uzi, or endomag builds.
-ramped for use with any type of AR trigger.
Buffer:
-6.3 oz
-extended to not over travel and bounce or crack the bho
-slows action down perfectly for 120 gr/8g NATO loads.
-keeps the bolt speed reliable. This buffer is the key that really made this a reliable combination. Works with 115s and 147s as well, but my main focus with this build out was NATO smg loadings.

Ok, so we covered penetration, gas dissipation and being slow. Who wants to come over IMG_20220422_181653.jpg IMG_20220422_181643.jpg IMG_20220422_181707.jpg IMG_20220422_181653.jpg IMG_20220422_181653.jpg IMG_20220422_181702.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ps, endomags let you use 9mm in your standard ar-15 lower. Fyi. No new lower required. Just an upper with this installed and swap the buffer in.
Like a magblock but fully built into a pmag with the internals swapped out.

Edit: thanks for helping with any info I originally forgot to include in my listing

Last Edited:
Everything you need for a functional PCC/PDW upper set up in 9mm. Wonderful to hose down those home invaders without over penetration.

Let's start at the muzzle:
-A2 flash hider bored out for 9mm, vents all the way around for mega effective gas dissipation.
-directional concussion mediator (Kak I think) actually works great. Doesn't ring my ears shooting outdoors on flat land with it on.
-thread converter just in case you have the other threading for 9mm.
Barrel:
-bout treefiddy rounds through it. Shiny and strong rifling.
-nitride or melonite or some kind of engineered coating.
-name brand, consoom name brand. Law valley? KV logo.
-beveled guide for reliable feeding
Bolt carrier:
-serration cuts for FA
-rear shelf is in proper placement to trip autosesrs for that other type of FA (put on someone else's lower, leave my dog alone glowies)
-uses standard firing pin and extractor
-drilled and pinned extra weight inside
-milled for Glock, Colt/Uzi, or endomag builds.
-ramped for use with any type of AR trigger.
Buffer:
-6.3 oz
-extended to not over travel and bounce or crack the bho
-slows action down perfectly for 120 gr/8g NATO loads.
-keeps the bolt speed reliable. This buffer is the key that really made this a reliable combination. Works with 115s and 147s as well, but my main focus with this build out was NATO smg loadings.

Ok, so we covered penetration, gas dissipation and being slow. Who wants to come overView attachment 1183156View attachment 1183161View attachment 1183158View attachment 1183156 View attachment 1183159 View attachment 1183160

Any interest in trades?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top