JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3800
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
97 Ford expedition, 225,000, runs great,very clean interior, brush guard, light bar and tow package!!
small electrical issue in the steering column. Parts are on the way and it should be fixed before it's sold.

Willing to trade for firearm related trades

I bought this for my wife. But she prefers our Chevy traverse instead. She thinks this is too big. We just put it in our name a week ago and the title is on the way in the mail. I can walk onto department of licensing with the buyer and transfer it before the title arrives if need be.

IMG_20230612_205336.jpg IMG_20230526_142629.jpg IMG_20230526_142623.jpg IMG_20230526_131458.jpg IMG_20230526_131243.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It is a knob activated 4x4. I'm only able to post a certain amount of pictures on this website. If you get me your phone number I'm happy to text you any pictures of the interior. Everything looks great the most worn thing is the steering column and driver seat. The rest of the seats are almost mint condition

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top