JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
testing the waters here.
i have a 97 chevy suburban with a bad engine, i was gonna fix it up but i got a different truck instead so i am not to sure i want to do that anymore.

1997 chevy suburban black, auto trans, 4x4, 179xxx miles, power everything
i have a clean title in my name tags just expired
aluminum headers, nerf bars
new disrtibutor and starter
has some dents and dings and the interior is not in the best shape but it can be fixed up nice again if you have the time and place to do so.
just purchased 4 tires with about 75% tread to replace the ones on it but one of the tires is bad so i only changed the back 2 so 1 more tire and you would have a pretty nice set

the problem with the motor is i busted the crankshaft so the motor needs replaced.

i will post pics if anyone shows interest BUT only ask if you have one of the items i am looking for.

i consider it worth somewheres around 750$
here is a couple things i am looking for and the cash you would have to add on top of it.

ruger gp100 stainless 4-6" 357mag + 200$ cash
ruger redhawk stainless 4-6" 44mag + 100$ cash

i am mainly looking for a hunting sidearm but it wont hurt to offer others (firearms only) but whatever it is i need atleast 100$ cash on top of it to do a little work on my other truck.
ill update with new trade offers if i think of anything else.
make sure you have a way to tow it!
you will also need to show id and sign a bill of sale on the firearm.

its a half ton, i will get pics up a little later just didnt want to waste my time if noone was interested. my original idea was to fix it up but i dont have the time, space or money to do so at the moment so i decided i was just gonna tear anything good out of it then scrap it and sell off the parts. i figured i would give this a go before i did that.
long story short that is why i havent gotten any pics.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews