JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When did people get uptight about squirrels? It used to be that squirrels, sage rats, etc were fair targets because they destroy crops, fields, etc...

Most likely City folk, that like to feed the Squirrels in the local park. A lot of people on the net like this, they lose it when a small animal is killed and not eaten. Been Brainwashed by Peta ads,,,

I for one, think there is nothing more fun than sitting on the edge of an Alf Alfa field with a .22. Killin Squeekers for hours,,,:s0155:

BTW, nice vids. It's cool how you can see the bullet flight. :)

I'm certainly no tree hugger, but was a paper target not sufficient enough? killing game and using the meat i understand, but killing for sport? nice shot though!

NorthwestFirearms.com > Northwest Activities & Information > Hunting :huh:

Main Entry: hunt·ing
Pronunciation: \ˈhən-tiŋ\
Function: noun
Date: before 12th century

1 : the act of one that hunts; specifically : the pursuit of game

Main Entry: game
Pronunciation: \ˈgām\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English gamen; akin to Old High German gaman amusement
Date: before 12th century

4 a (1) : animals under pursuit or taken in hunting; especially : wild animals hunted for sport or food

NWFA is here for all firearm activities.

I'm not a hunter but man that makes me want to try. That shot of the mtn goat is sweet! I love that vapor trail. I had no idea that a 900 yrd shot takes such a dramatic balistic trajectory.

Awesome vid's - keep it rollin'.

thirtycal

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews