JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got one of these yesterday. At $180 I know it costs more than a dedicated Glock mag lower but it allows you to run glock mags in 5.56 mag wells . If your'e like me and have a pile of SBR's laying around already and you dont feel like getting any more stamps its a pretty good way to do it. No mag mods needed and it fits like a glove. The rear mag release is actually pretty handy. Pops right in the bottom and has a tension screw to hold it in place so if for some reason you forget what planet you are on and hit the side mag catch the adapter won't drop out. 5 seconds to install.

https://getstern.com/products/mag-ad9

vhnD1N.jpg

I saw these when i was shopping around a few months ago. I went the cheap way and bought the Tork Mag G-Block. I was really worried about having feed issues because of other reviews I read. I used a PSA 9mm upper and a BCG of another brand so I was really pushing my luck. Ran about 200rds through it a few days ago without a single issues.

I was kind of the other way. I saw the Tork Mag G Block and thought...yeah no I'm not cutting mags plus I run a lot of those clear ETS mags and the Tork wont work for those.

If I had seen these a few months back when I built my Glock mag pistol I would have bought this instead.

The mag release on these is really the sh!t.

Ran it today. Put 200 rounds through it with a Spinta bolt, 33 round Glock mags and a 2 1/2" barrel and a 10 oz KAK buffer with wolf extra power spring. Most were with the silencer attached. Ran 100% with 124 grain PRVI and 158 grain PRVI. Very happy with this one.

Did I mention how much I like the mag release? :)

That thing looks awesome. I've been kicking around the 9mm AR thing for a while, and that might just make me jump in.

Their adapter/barrel/bolt deals are pretty good too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top