JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I had this on my 870 for about 3 months and love it but i have bills i want to get rid of and id rather sell the parts than have to sell the gun. So what i have hear is an Arms-tech 870 stock adapter that allows the use of ar style stocks with a Tapco 6 position stock and a regular ar pistol grip. I also have a pro-mag tri-rail forend that will go with it. the forend seems a little oversized on the forend tube but once the tube nut is tight it wont move at all (just something i figured you might like to know and not be suprised by when assembling :s0155:) i also have a front grip ill throw in if you want it.

All this was about $120 new, id like $60 for it and its all in great shape. best way to reach me would be by phone cause i dont always have the opprotunity to check my profile everyday though ill do what i can. my # is 503-680-5860 call or text me. thanks for looking. heres some pix, hope the links work

and heres what your 870 should look close too with everything on

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top