JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you have this in 4 months I'd be all over it.. lol, good luck with sale. Just curious any specific rhyme or reason why you prefer the 3rd gen over the 4th? I'm gonna be picking up my first Glock on my birthday and don't know if the Gen 4s are really worth the extra money over a Gen 3.

Its just preference really, if it had the same texturing of the third gen it wouldn't be the one for sale right now, its a bit aggressive for my hands (and for IWB carry)

Its a bit slimmer in the palm swell which is really nice, but that darn aggressive texturing...same reason I ditched the Sig P250

Its just preference really, if it had the same texturing of the third gen it wouldn't be the one for sale right now, its a bit aggressive for my hands (and for IWB carry)

Its a bit slimmer in the palm swell which is really nice, but that darn aggressive texturing...same reason I ditched the Sig P250
Right on, appreciate the input, the texture is a bit rough but I seem to like it, only have a Gen 2 to compare to though. Good luck with the sale!
How many rounds have you put through it? Not clear on what you mean by stock sights; are they night sights?

Looks like factory white sights, ie non night sights.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top