JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im sure most of you have seen it... if you havent... Google it. Its an odd one.

Reports started as 15-20 having OD'd on K2 (synthetic stimulant), etc...
as the day wore on the number of people who OD'd in this park rose to over 80 people.

Happened on "The Green" in New Haven, CT...

over 80 people...

More ODs on Green today, more than 80 so far

Some are reporting over 90...

So, as shocking as that is... and let me put my Alex Jones hat on for a moment... I cannot find a single video online posted from a private party... everything I have seen is the local newscast being redistributed to other outlets... running the same ~30 second clips of paramedics tending to the same 5-6 people.
If you had such a massive number of people lying on the ground doing the funky chicken after smoking this stuff... there would be some more attention... (Youtube 'flakka' and you will see plenty of people busting out their phones recording the antics of the addicts.)

In this case? Not a one... nuttin.

Sound odd to anyone else? Staged, even?

As you mention multiple media outlets reported DIFFERENT numbers of ODs, one headline stated 'dozens' with their article stating 79.

The locals also do not seem surprised this 'druggie' convention pot event occurred in this one tranquil centralized historical location of their community?

Why aren't LEs or emergency rescue making publc announcements over vehicle speakers - "Yo the who are about to toke up, don't cuz you got bad dope!"

Finally, last I checked medical marijuana in Connecticut was legal but only for use on private property not a city own public park...yet no newspeek media annotations of any of the > 80 citizens being civilly cited!

Finally, who is coughing up the $$$ for on-scene medical treatment as well as transportation to medical facilities?

You are right there is something rotten in the Connecticut Park...

Where is DJT's tweet about fake news when you need it! [Oh wait he's tweeting bout the >350 newspeek op-ed postings in the media across this country]

The locals also do not seem surprised this 'druggie' convention pot event occurred in this one tranquil centralized historical location of their community?

Why aren't LEs or emergency rescue making publc announcements over vehicle speakers - "Yo the who are about to toke up, don't cuz you got bad dope!"

Finally, last I checked medical marijuana in Connecticut was legal but only for use on private property

K2 isn't marijuana, it's a synthetic and much more dangerous.

My issue is how many other people had delayed response times while first responders were busy dealing with these scumbags?

Let Darwinism work.

Yet another reason to legalize drugs; if you can go down to the local Walgreens and buy a 'recreational' drug, there is an almost zero chance that you will get a drug improperly contaminated with some other drug it isn't supposed to have, and an almost zero chance that you will get something with 40 mg of the drug when it is labeled as having 20 mg. of the drug.

Rarely do illegal drug users purposely overdose - especially with a known dosage. Overdoses are usually because the illegal supplier has given them a stronger dosage than what they think they are buying, because there is no quality control in the illegal drug market. Then there are the cases of contamination and outright selling a drug that is something other than what they say it is.

Want to reduce the amount of people getting sick or dying from overdoses and contamination? Legalize drugs and sell them thru the same channels you get aspirin. Reduces crime too because drug users don't need to steal/rob to get their drugs when they cost roughly the same as aspirin because they are mass produced by drug manufacturers.

But I guess that makes too much sense right?

I am sure that someone will say this makes it too easy to get drugs - like it is hard to get drugs now? Yeah right. :rolleyes:

If someone wants to do drugs it isn't hard to do drugs. It is their life and if they want to ruin it, they will ruin it whether you try to prevent them or not. Stop trying to run everybody else's lives.

Yeah. The 'synthetic marijuana' label is misleading and completely BS.

It's not a canninbinoid of any kind.

It's basically a lab created meth based stimulant which is sprayed on 'plant material'

So it's green, you smoke it and get high. That's about the only similarity
It think they should stop using the synthetic pot label as it tends to make people think it's somehow safe, since, despite the issues with real pot... it won't kill you.

Still have much doubts about the veracity of this whole incident though

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads