JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
CMMG
Caliber
10mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
8" CMMG Banshee in 10mm. Purchased as stock pistol from CMMG. Less than 500 rounds through it. Great pistol! Comes with box and extra buffer. Buyer pays transfer and background check.

- 5 30 round SMG mags
- 1 15 round glock mag
- Foregrip
- Iron Sights

Not included but can be purchased as add on for $100:
- Holosun 503B (green dot) with box
- Sig Romeo 5 (red dot) with box

Trade interests include: IWI Galil Ace pistol, PWS pistols, 8" CMMG Banshee MK47 (7.62x39)

20220529_131155.jpg 20220529_131258.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is that the 300 then?
I think it's the 300 but I'm not positive... it has ambi safety... right side mag release and left side bolt release... rip brace and proprietary muzzle break. If it's not the 300 it's the 200 series. Doesn't say on the box or the paperwork it came with for some reason.

I think it's the 300 but I'm not positive... it has ambi safety... right side mag release and left side bolt release... rip brace and proprietary muzzle break. If it's not the 300 it's the 200 series. Doesn't say on the box or the paperwork it came with for some reason.
Appears to be the 300 going by the coating color...

From the website:
The 200 Series is a feature-rich choice, outfitted with modern furniture choices like Magpul's MOE®pistol grip, CMMG's revolutionary RIPSTOCK™ or RIPBRACE™ and CMMG's effective single-chamber SV muzzle brake. The 300 Series comes with all the bells and whistles, including your choice of ten standard Cerakote® colors.

Appears to be the 300 going by the coating color...

From the website:
The 200 Series is a feature-rich choice, outfitted with modern furniture choices like Magpul's MOE®pistol grip, CMMG's revolutionary RIPSTOCK™ or RIPBRACE™ and CMMG's effective single-chamber SV muzzle brake. The 300 Series comes with all the bells and whistles, including your choice of ten standard Cerakote® colors.
Yep yep. Thank u for confirming.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.