JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a 7.5 x 14 E-Z Hauler all aluminum trailer with bonded sides, gives me the most room possible inside with minimal fender well intrusion on the interior. Upgraded to 16" cross supports instead of the standard 24", torsion axels, interior lights, barn doors on the back as I have seen to many problems with ramp doors and I frequently need to unload my quads on uneven ground which is a quick route to tweaking a ramp door. Got their inletted t-track in the floor instead of e-track which is ok but would have rather gone with E-track at this point. Installed E-track myself down both side walls. Went with the side x side height ceiling for two reasons, future side x side purchase and also use the trailer as a poor mans travel trailer and the added height has allowed for bunks without impacting usability of floor space. Also got to pick out my trailer colors since I was custom ordering and went with an Orange/Black combo with chrome divider. Bought in 2018 and have about 10,000 miles on it. Only issue so far was one wheel well seam not being caulked from the factory which I quickly remedied myself as it wasn't worth taking back to the dealer for the price of a single tube of caulking to do it myself.

My only regret so far is not having trailer interior epoxy or paint ready when I brought it home to immediately paint the floor and walls. Still have not gotten around to doing the paint and while the floor and walls are holding up good, it would be much easier to clean after use if I would have painted. Hopefully this summer I get things painted up. I tow mine with a 2500 Dodge with 6.7 cummins and my mileage goes from 21mpg no trailer to 14 mpg at 60mph and 10 - 11 mpg depending on wind direction at 70mph and above. Doesn't matter if the trailer is empty or loaded to capacity the mileage is the same and a factor of the wind resistance on the trailer.

Oh, almost forgot where I got it, Bend Trailers. They had the best price by far and were excellent to deal with. Straight shooters who were honest with estimated delivery date and passed along end of the year customer order incentives most dealers wouldn't. I ordered this week between Christmas and New Years back in 2018 and I think I got $500 or $1000 off the price in addition to their already great price by getting the order in before the new year but that was an E-Z Hauler incentive and who knows if they have one going right now. Bend Trailers price was $1,000 cheaper than anyone else I found in Washington, Idaho or Oregon at that time, even before the additional discount.

Good luck in your search.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads