JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sorry we couldn't work out the trade. I'm still a little upset with Brownells for telling me that it would fit my older Rem 7. Oh well. I guess we learned something, at least!

Thanks again for meeting up with me and good luck! Mike

BTW, to anyone interested, this is a very nice set up Huntbear has. Do not hesitate to deal with this fine gentleman. He is very knowledgeable and easy to deal with!

I apologize to everyone for not getting back to you sooner. Had some issues, but have answered all messages, and including pictures, if you are still interested please let me know.

Here are the pics of the bottom metal and magazine for everyone, saves sending them multiple times.

S4200214.jpg

S4200216.jpg

S4200217.jpg

Thanks everyone for looking.

I just re-look at its pic, it's not the way I want to release my mag .I'm looking for something look like BM5 or HS DM.Thanks for your time.
Someone will buy it soon.

I think that I may have just the items that you are looking for to trade. I am looking to replace the very same parts on my model 700 VLS (Varmint Laminated Stock) 308 SA. I can take some pictures if you are interested, it has less than 100 rounds through it and is 100% flawless.

I have a Floor plate spring and follower that I would trade you. They both are brand new and only have put about 6 shells through since installing it. Let me know if you are interested. Let me know your email if you want me to send you pictures. Thanks

i have played a good many rem 700's, these detachable box mags dont quite fit right in a rem 700 action that did not come from remington as such, the reason why in the feed issues, the bottom of the action is machined for the extra width of the box magazine, when you put a spring and follower in an action that was fitted from the factory for a box magazine it just isnt quite right, the shells can pop up in 2's, if you want a detachable magazine for a standard 700 the best bet in my opinion is to buy one made by " kwik clip" they work very well and feed from the center ,of course you can buy more exspensive ones but hey i like to save money too, hope this helps y'all

Thanks for the advice but this is being done for my father so I don't have much say as to how it gets done. I am a machinist by trade and make parts to .000050 all day long. Trust me, I will make it work better than original. I just need the parts to start with.:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top