JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have three full 50 round boxes and one partial box of Magtech .45ACP Bonded JHP ammunition for sale. Here's a link to where I bought the ammo: 50 round box - 45 Auto Bonded JHP 230 Grain Hollow Point Ammo by Magtech Ammunition - 45BONA | SGAmmo.com.

No pics as it's a box of ammo and I'm assuming we've all seen a few. Packaging style is as pictured at the link above. Packaging is in good condition.

This ammunition doesn't cooperate with the magazines of my SIG P220. Due to the conical shape of the bullet I can't get more than 4 rounds in the mags. The 28 rounds of this ammo I did fire ran flawlessly in my SIG and shot to point of aim at 25 yards.

- This runs for $21/box plus shipping online, so my loss and your gain at $20/box and $10 for the partial. (40.69 cents per round for JHP .45ACP)
- This is for the full lot only.
- Face to face only.
- I live in the Lynnwood area and work downtown. I'd be open to meeting in either area.

Open to trading for something interesting of comparable value.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.