Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Reactions
It's about that time to refill the ammo crates, looking for that good ol' russian classic the 7.62x54R.

Will take:
Loose, boxed, spam can, plastic baggie, whichever.

Any corrosive surplus, commercial berdan steel/brass, or commercial boxer brass.

Any country, any manufacturer, any headstamp.

Won't take:
...well, pretty much unless it's flattened, covered in poo, or visibly damaged, I'll take it. (poo-covered is negotiable.:s0114:)

Would honestly rather buy local than online, but $.45/round of surplus that i can get online at $.21/round... kinda discouraging..

Will listen and respond to all offers.

Reactions
Am I correct in thinking that you want used corrosive and berdan primed brass? I thought that reloading was only possible with boxer primed ammunition.

Reactions
Am I correct in thinking that you want used corrosive and berdan primed brass? I thought that reloading was only possible with boxer primed ammunition.

Berdan Brass cases can and still are re-primed and reloaded by people. Boxer brass is simply "easier" to deprime and get primers for.

Boxer is more mass-produced, and has the single flash hole, Berdan is typically mil-spec, and has 2 small flash holes, which some say actually helps the powder burn better/quicker/evenly, allowing better/consistant firing.

Berdan is a bit labor-intensive in depriming without proper attachments for a press, but it's doable.

So yes, I want berdan brass and berdan primers too. lol

Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms Forum

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond , OR