JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's about that time to refill the ammo crates, looking for that good ol' russian classic the 7.62x54R.

Will take:
Loose, boxed, spam can, plastic baggie, whichever.

Any corrosive surplus, commercial berdan steel/brass, or commercial boxer brass.

Any country, any manufacturer, any headstamp.

Won't take:
...well, pretty much unless it's flattened, covered in poo, or visibly damaged, I'll take it. (poo-covered is negotiable.:s0114:)

Would honestly rather buy local than online, but $.45/round of surplus that i can get online at $.21/round... kinda discouraging..

Will listen and respond to all offers.

Am I correct in thinking that you want used corrosive and berdan primed brass? I thought that reloading was only possible with boxer primed ammunition.

Berdan Brass cases can and still are re-primed and reloaded by people. Boxer brass is simply "easier" to deprime and get primers for.

Boxer is more mass-produced, and has the single flash hole, Berdan is typically mil-spec, and has 2 small flash holes, which some say actually helps the powder burn better/quicker/evenly, allowing better/consistant firing.

Berdan is a bit labor-intensive in depriming without proper attachments for a press, but it's doable.

So yes, I want berdan brass and berdan primers too. lol

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.