JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, there is this (which I just ordered last night):
<broken link removed>

It is $89.99 for 440 rounds and they said it would be about $14 shipping to me (in SE Portland). I signed up for the membership as there have been quite a few things lately I would like to buy from them. They gave me the member price and the shipping free and a $20 gift card to use later. So, all in all the membership essentially only cost about $9. (You get 10% off all non ammo, 5% off ammo with membership).

So my total was $116 for both the ammo and the membership. But if you go with just the ammo, it should be about $104.

Nevermind I missed the Match grade part...stuipid eyes this morning.

Last Edited:
I have some brass cased FMJ 180 grain Yugo M30 heavyball...I dont know if its really "match" grade but its supposed to be pretty high quality and consistent.

If interested let me know, id be up for trading for other 54r ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.