JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
RCBS 7.62X39 die set w/shell holder, Lee Factory Crimp Die, Lee Decaping Die,
Lee 7.62X39 trimmer and shell holder.

$70.00 OBO (All are new never used)

PM me

Last Edited:
I am looking for Remington 7.62 x 39 brass. Do you have any?

Just the Remington only.

SF-

I believe I have 10 which I didn't figure into this since there where only 10 and they use the small rifle primers.
send me a PM and we will figure something out for them if you want such a small quantity.

I believe I have 10 which I didn't figure into this since there where only 10 and they use the small rifle primers.
send me a PM and we will figure something out for them if you want such a small quantity.

Which kind of Remington do you have? After reading this post I went and measured the ones I just bought and found the primers were the same diameter as large rifle. There does not seem to be any special identifier on the box I have.

rpatton-

I am looking for Remington 7.62 x 39 brass. All other American companies use the large rifle primers but Remington.

I am starting to load 6.5 Grendel which I can fire form this brass.

The others would work but I don't feel like replacing the primer bar on my Dillon RL550 just to switch to the other brass.

Thanks.

Broncman- PM sent

rpatton-

I am looking for Remington 7.62 x 39 brass. All other American companies use the large rifle primers but Remington.

Sir (SilverFox), I see your words but can't match them with what I see, I am including some photos showing the 7.52 X 39 Remington that I have compared to a 9mm case (small pistol primer - same diameter as small rifle) and a large rifle primer and I am asking if Remington 7.62 X 39 uses small rifle primer...then what do I have?

Broncman, I appologize for hijacking your for sale ad (suppose I am keeping it at the top though)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.