JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I am in need of 7.62x39 bullets for reloading. If you've got some 122-125 grainers you'd like to sell, let me know.

Reloading bullets, not ammo.

Thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pic

B9ABE777-11EB-4758-83C1-640650A7BB66.jpeg

Thank you but I'm just looking for the bullets, for reloading.
.310/.311 fmj bullets are going to be very hard to find right now. If you haven't already, I would suggest trying out some 308 bullets in the 147gr or 150gr range and see how accurate they are in your rifle. You might be surprised. If the accuracy is acceptable it will allow you to keep shooting until .310/.311 bullets become available again. Everywhere I've looked is out of stock for .310/.311 bullets. Good luck on your search, I will keep an eye out for .310 and .311 bullets.

Last Edited:
Thank you for all the suggestions. I, like you, can't find a thing out there for .310 bullets, at least I have a few. I may experiment with the .308 bullets, especially M1 carbine bullets, which I do have a ton of. Thank you!

I do have several hundred 110 gr. M1 carbine bullets atowne2.

I am interested in the 123 gr. bullets if they are .310 to .311 diameter johnly. What kind of bullets are you looking for?

Thank you both,

Nate

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.